Please note that Songs from the Stage and Screen with Linda Eder is NOT considered part of the regular season. If you retained your seats for that concert, May 1-2, 2021, those tickets will be issued closer to the concert date.
CONCERT DATES FOR 2021-22
- Nov. 19, 2021 at 7:30 pm and Nov. 20, 2021 at 3:30 pm – Brahms and the Boys with Tom Hooten
- Dec. 17, 2021 at 7:30 pm and Dec. 18, 2021 at 3:30 and 7:30 pm – A Holly Jolly Holiday with Sarasota’s Key Chorale
- Jan. 14, 2022 at 7:30 pm and Jan. 15, 2022 at 3:30 and 7:30 pm – Under the Big Top: A Tribute to the Circus with Coya Bailey Jones
- Feb. 4, 2022 at 7:30 pm and Feb. 5, 2022 at 3:30 and 7:30 pm – A Night at the Oscars with Eric Rigler
- Feb. 25, 2022 at 7:30 pm and Feb. 26, 2022 at 3:30 pm – Superheroes and Schumann
- March 18, 2022 at 7:30 pm and March 19, 2022 at 3:30 pm- Game of Romes
- April 22, 2022 at 7:30 pm and April 23, 2022 at 3:30 pm – Fantasy, Firebird and Fabiola with Fabiola Kim
Please complete the form on the bottom of this page, indicating one of the four following options by Friday, September 18. Please also be sure to provide your current mailing address. Please do not hit SUBMIT more than one time or submit more than one time.
- RETAIN MY SEATS: If you choose this option, we will hold your seats for the 2021-22 season. You will not be asked to provide any additional money or fees, even if ticket prices increase next season. Refunds will still be available if you request, based on COVID-19, health and welfare concerns.
- DONATE MY TICKETS: If you request to donate your tickets back to the Symphony, the total amount will be a much-appreciated tax-deductible donation during these challenging times for our organization and you will receive an acknowledgment letter in two to four weeks. Your seats will be held for you to repurchase if you decide to do so, through April 30, 2021.
- REQUEST A REFUND: If you request a refund, the amount you paid will be refunded to you in a check to the mailing address you provide on the form, in four to six weeks. Your seats will then become available to the public when 2021-22 season tickets go on sale.
- REQUEST A CALL FROM THE SYMPHONY: Still have questions? Want to donate part of your season ticket purchase? Have a problem with a concert date? Check this box and we will have someone call you within three days at the phone number you provided.