Reach our sold-out audience and thousands more
The Venice Symphony will for the first time produce a digital program for each of our concerts, offering advertising opportunities from just $450 for the entire season, allowing you to reach not only our audience at the Venice Performing Arts Center, but the thousands of people who visit our website. We will also offer a streamlined and elevated printed program with a limited number of advertising pages.
Benefits of Advertising With The Venice Symphony
- You may update your ad with each concert, featuring specials, sales, coupons, services, etc.
- Your ad is interactive and if you like can be animated. That means patrons can click on your ad and go straight to your website to make a dinner reservation, shop, buy tickets, and inquire about your services.
- The link to the digital program will be emailed to all patrons with a concert ticket so they can see the program (and your ad) before the concert and print out parts of the program if they want to.
- The digital program lives on our website allowing people outside of our audience to access the program and will be emailed to our 6,000 subscribers after the concert.
- Onstage supplies a report on how many patrons clicked on your ad after every concert.
- As an advertiser, you are invited to attend a reception with Music Director Troy Quinn and a dress rehearsal
- Your business/service will be listed on our website with a link, on a slide on the lobby PowerPoint in the Symphony office and more
- Restaurants will have additional advertising with our dining partner program at no cost.
For more information on advertising with The Venice Symphony, email Sharyn Lonsdale, Vice President of Marketing and Communications at email@example.com or call 941-303-5747. You may also download our specifications and agreement here.