Your gift to The Venice Symphony is a commitment to musical excellence in this community and to our outreach and education programs for youth and adults. Ticket sales account for only 40% of the budget needed to fund The Venice Symphony’s concert season and education programs. We would not exist today without support from foundations, grants and our patrons.
Whether you make an annual contribution, sponsor a concert, give to the endowment fund, make a bequest or attend an event, your support is vital and appreciated. Please donate now to promote symphonic music and music education so that everyone can hear the music.
Annual Contribution Levels
The major source of individual donations is through our members’ annual contributions. The easiest way to become a member is to include your annual contribution on your ticket order form or you can click the button above.
The Venice Symphony offers the following benefits and privileges to our annual donors. These benefits are cumulative and some are based on public health concerns and venue guidelines in effect throughout the 2021-22 season. We thank you so much for your support.
Contributor – up to $99
- Name on Website
- Monthly Newsleter
Supporter – $100 – $249
- Name in Concert Program
Benefactor – $250 – $499
- Invitation to a Talk with Maestro Troy Quinn and to a Dress Rehearsal
Sustainer – $500 – $999
- Invitation to a Post-Concert Reception or Social Event
Orchestra Circle – $1,000 – $2,499
- Invitation to Patron Party
- Name on Screen at TVS Concerts
- Membership Pin
Principal Circle – $2,500 – $4,999
- Invitation to 2022-23 Season Announcement Party
- Opportunity for Preferred Seating at Special Events
- Pair of Comppanion Concert Tickets (based on availabilty)
Concertmaster Circle – $5,000- $9,9999
- Invitation to Pre-Gala Reception with Troy Quinn and Musicians
- Tickets to a Chamber Concert
Virtuoso Circle – $10,000- $19,9999
- Private Performance by TVS Musician(s) at Your Home or Event
- Household Membership in The Venice Symphony Chair Society
Maestro Circle – $20,000+
- Recognition From the Stage at Concerts (if desired)
- Dinner with Troy Quinn
To submit your annual donation by check, make your gift payable to The Venice Symphony and mail to:
The Venice Symphony, PO Box 1561, Venice, FL 34284
Another way to help secure the future of The Venice Symphony is through a bequest or other planned gift. For more information contact:
Christine Kasten, President/CEO at email@example.com
Corporations, Foundations and Organizations 2020-21
The Venice Symphony is grateful for the continued support of the following corporations, foundations and organizations and their commitment to symphonic music and youth music education.
FOUNDATION, BUSINESS AND ORGANIZATION SPONSORS
Edmund and Elizabeth Campbell Foundation
Ehrhart Family Foundation
Venice Nokomis Women’s Club