Presented by the Community Foundation of Sarasota County with giving strengthened by The Patterson Foundation
#BetheOne to Take a Stand for Music Education
Did you know that The State of Florida has drastically cut funding for the arts including funding to our Symphony?
The Community Foundation of Sarasota County’s Giving Challenge believes every individual can Be the One to impact a person, a cause and a community. We agree!!
- SAVE THE DATE – MAY 1-2, noon to noon
- WATCH this video about The Venice Symphony education programs
- Visit givingpartnerchallenge.org. Select The Venice Symphony
- DONATE – The Patterson Foundation will match each unique gift up to $100. $25 becomes $50, $50 becomes $100, funding more music camp scholarships, bringing The Symphony and our musicians to more people and enhancing our brand new Youth Symphony Orchestra
- LIKE AND SHARE our videos and photos on Facebook and Twitter
- CELEBRATE The Giving Challenge with us, Noon to 8 pm on Tuesday, May 1 at our office.
#BeTheOne to Make a Difference
For more information, or if you would like assistance with placing your donation, call Sharyn Lonsdale at 941-303-5737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org